Thursday, September 10, 2009

pricing a factor?

Hmmmm, A time where I had to pay more for something? I can’t think of anything I really had to get and had to pay more for it, because I had to. Price usually isn’t a factor when I need to buy something, when I actually need. If I don’t need it, more like want it, then yes I look at the price, but the only thing I bought that I wanted and the price didn’t matter, was my playstation 3. I grew up playing video games, and the playstation one was my favorite system. So of course when the second one came out, I bought it, and whne the ps3 came out, I bought it as well. But me just wanting the playstation 2 and the playstation 3 of course I bought them at the price they came out with, right away. Even tho now, the new playstation 3 comes out at a lower cost, I’m still glad that I made the purchase when I did. The newer ps3 came out with more memory than my ps3, and cheaper, but the price didn’t matter to me because I just wanted to have it. But it’s also kinda the same way with the games for it. If I tried it and liked it before it comes out, I pre order it and get it the first day and play it. Even when I know in like four months I will find an almost brand new copy of the game for cheaper, at the game store. It’s just my impulsiveness of what I like, it’s the same as it is if I needed the product, and pricing is not a factor

No comments:

Post a Comment