Thursday, July 16, 2009

Quality Customer Service.?

I’ve haven’t really had such ‘great’ of quality customer experience, that I can think of. When I’ve had a problem or concern with a product, the employees and managers always seem to tell me that I am just playing ‘games,’ or that I’m lying, or they don’t attend to my problem or situation. I never really understood the reason why people seem to do that, but with that it always lead me to dislike a product, or not come into the store, just because of the rudeness of employees and managers. I come from working on the sales floor, so customer service was always one thing that I always attended to, because of the satisfaction of doing a good job or turning a bad situation to a good one, but every time I need some costumer service, I never receive it. Even when it’s something small and something can easily be done, people always give me a hard time and it ends up with them making me mad, especially when I explain things to them over 5 times, clearly and understandable, they don’t really give me a full attention to my problem and always end up making me mad all the time, so I tend to talk my lip and storm out, angrily. So I don’t have a good quality customer service story to tell, and instead of bad mouthing companies, I will just not spend my time and money to those who give HORRIBLE customer service, for no reason at all, especially when you’re the one that comes up nice about it, and they have HORRIBLE employees and employers

No comments:

Post a Comment